Low Voltage Class II electronic transformer designed to be used as an enclosed remote transformer. Enclosure has separate compartments for transformer, line and low voltage wiring.
- Finish: Black
- Wattage: 300W
- Input Voltage: 120V 50/60HZ
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Minimum Load: 20W
- Maximum Load: 60W per circuit, 5 x 60W = 300W
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmer. Dimmer should always be installed on the primary side of the transformer
- Built-in auto reset, soft start, short and overload circuit protection features. The soft start delayed start feature extends lamp life by delaying the abrupt inrush current to the lamp.
- Class II transformers are inherently protected and power limited, protecting the lighting system from both normal and abnormal short circuits
- Enclosure has knockouts on three sides. Screw holes are located on one long side for securing enclosure in place.
• UL listed
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.