4" LEDme Invisible Square Trim IC-Rated Remodel Housing
LEDme Invisible Trim Downlights offer a seamless solution to recessed lighting with minimal edge detail. Invisible Trims are designed to sit flush with, not below the ceiling line, creating a sophisticated, architectural look.
- Trims recess into housings flush to the ceiling for the cleanest looking recessed lighting installation possible
- Housings include a spackle ring to permit a stable finished installation within a drywall ceiling
- Cutout: 4 3/8"
- Full scale dimming to 1%
- Optimal dimming with Electronic Low Voltage (ELV) dimmer
- Potential life of up to 50,000 hours
- Replaceable LED module
- ANSI compliant Warm/Neutral LEDs for the finest color consistency possible
- IC-Rated: Suitable for direct contact with insulation
- Accommodates ceiling thickness of up to 3/4"
- 4" trim sold separately
HR-LED418-RIC-SQ27 , HR-LED418-RIC-SQW , HR-LED418-RIC-SQ35 , HR-LED418-RIC-SQC
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: [email protected]
• UL listed
• cUL listed
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.