Pan fixtures are often used in place of track lighting. Surface mount triple track head canopy and integral electronic transformers. Canopy bases cover a standard junction box.
- Finish: Platinum, White
- Material: Die-cast aluminum fixtures with bi-pin ceramic sockets integral 18 gauge teflon insulated wires.
- Supplied with tempered clear glass lenses
- Electronic transformer with auto reset, soft start, and short circuit protection features. 120V to 12V.
- Dimming with electronic low voltage dimmers is recommended.
- Staggerred track heads provide a wide range of coverage while still being compact in size and space
- 350 degrees horizontal rotation and 90 degree vertical aiming
- Halogen: 3 x 50W 12V MR16 GU 5.3 Base
PAN-826-PT , PAN-826-WT
MR16 Halogen Lamp
MR16 Halogen Lamp: UV Protected - No Harmful Ultraviolet Rays.
- MR16 Bulb Type
- GX5.3 Base
- 12 Volt - Low Voltage Bulb
- 2000 Average Rated Hours
- 700-10000 Candle Power
- 20W, 35W, 50W or 65W
- Available in Narrow Spot (9° beam spread), Flood (36° beam spread), Narrow Flood (18° beam spread) and Very Wide Flood (60° beam spread)
Features and Benefits of Halogen Lighting:
- Halogen lamps deliver crisp, white light
- Perfect for display, accent and general lighting
- The technology used in halogen lighting ensure a long life of 2,000 hours or more
- Halogens will render colors accurately and match the color temperature of other light sources in the 3000K range
- Compared to standard incandescent lamps, halogens offer superior lumen performance throughout the life of the lamp
ANSI Code: ESX , BAB , FRB , FMW , EXT , EXZ , EXN , FNV , FPA , FPB
Models: S1957 , S1956 , S1958 , S1959 , S1961 , S1962 , S1960 , S1963 , S1965 , S1964
• UL listed
• cUL listed
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.