AVIO combines multi-lamp fixture functionality and aesthetics with a trac-based product that is easy to specify, cost effective to install and simple to reconfigure. AVIO’s precision, die-cast frame with curved spanners creates a unique, consistent dropped visual plane of clustered lighting.
- Finish: Black, White, Silver
- Die-cast aluminum dual gimbal ring lampholders
- Dual gimbal ring design allows 45 degree off-vertical adjustment in any direction
- Stainless steel suspension cables
- Integral electronic transformer
- Dimmable - for best results use dimmer designed for use with electronic transformers
- Trac Super Adapter with on/off switch
- Operates on all Juno line voltage trac including 2-circuit trac
XT16301BL , XT16301SL , XT16301WH
MR16 Halogen Lamp
MR16 Halogen Lamp: UV Protected - No Harmful Ultraviolet Rays.
- MR16 Bulb Type
- GX5.3 Base
- 12 Volt - Low Voltage Bulb
- 2000 Average Rated Hours
- 700-10000 Candle Power
- 20W, 35W, 50W or 65W
- Available in Narrow Spot (9° beam spread), Flood (36° beam spread), Narrow Flood (18° beam spread) and Very Wide Flood (60° beam spread)
Features and Benefits of Halogen Lighting:
- Halogen lamps deliver crisp, white light
- Perfect for display, accent and general lighting
- The technology used in halogen lighting ensure a long life of 2,000 hours or more
- Halogens will render colors accurately and match the color temperature of other light sources in the 3000K range
- Compared to standard incandescent lamps, halogens offer superior lumen performance throughout the life of the lamp
ANSI Code: ESX , BAB , FRB , FMW , EXT , EXZ , EXN , FNV , FPA , FPB
Models: S1957 , S1956 , S1958 , S1959 , S1961 , S1962 , S1960 , S1963 , S1965 , S1964
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: [email protected]
• UL listed
• cUL listed
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.