The HALO H750FR2ICAT is a 6-inch fire safe new construction housing for use with LED integrated trims or modules. This product is fire rated in accordance to UL 263 for up to 2 hours of protection from the passage of flames and toxic gases into ceiling plenums. Suitable for use in multi-family and mixed-use applications requiring up to 2 hours of protection.
- Housing only, LED integrated trim or LED module and trim sold separately.
- Type: New Construction, IC Rated
- Voltage: 120V
- For use with LED integrated trims or modules
- Prevents the passage of flames and toxic gases into ceiling plenums
- Fire Rated for up to 2 hours
- Airtight and suitable for direct contact with insulation
- Die formed galvanized steel housing with noncombustible fiber insulation
- Outer housing painted red for fire safe identification
- Inner housing painted matte black for a visually dark interior
- Contains no mercury or lead and RoHS compliant
- Suitable for multi-family and mixed-use applications
- Aperture Size: 6"
- Width: 13.03"
- Height: 7.77"