The Nora LED Diamond Series housings are designed for use with Diamond Series trims. IC housings are high quality, light weight units ideal for use in insulated ceilings. Airtight construction reduces energy costs by reducing the amount of air escaping through the ceiling. Rated for direct contact with insulation and combustive materials, Nora Remodel IC housings install into existing drywall or wood ceilings with no above access.
- Trim and light bulb sold separately
- Voltage: 120/277V (120V Triac/ELV dimming)
- “IC” Housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required
- Housing adjusts to a maximum of 5/8"
- High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience
- Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains five 1/2", two 3/4" knockouts and four ROMEX pryouts with strain relief
- 90 minute battery back-up must be ordered and installed as a self contained kit set apart from the housing
- Quick Connector provided
- Length: 11-1/2"
- Width: 4-3/4"
- Height: 5-1/2"
- 11W-16.6W LED