In the early twentieth century, the northern French city of Lille was among the first to illuminate its streets using newly engineered convex lenses. Our Belmont pendant translates these storied vintage lamps into stylish domestic settings.
- Finish: Aged Brass, Old Bronze, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Color: Clear Ribbed Outside
- We join the polished prismatic glass to a sturdy metal body with custom knobbed fasteners.
- Creating the pendant’s memorable gourd figure that has endured for over 100 years.
- 1 x 100W E26 Medium Base (Not Included)
8109-AGB , 8109-OB , 8109-PN , 8109-SN
|Usually Ships In:||3 to 5 Business Days|
|Light Bulb||Not Included|
|Overall Height (Inches)||16.75-68.75|
|Eligible for Free Ground Shipping||Yes|