The Dual Technology sensor’s combination of Ultrasonic and Passive Infrared technologies offers the most complete sensing equipment available today. This pairing helps eliminate false activations or deactivations for additional energy savings. The OAC-DT sensors are also equipped with MicroSet self-adjusting technology which provides an adaptive and airflow tolerant technology, making them ideal for spaces which have increased airflow due to higher occupant levels. MicroSet self-adjusting Dual Technology sensors drastically simplify and reduce a contractor’s installation and adjustment time period.
- Color: White
- Technology: Passive Infrared (PIR) and Ultrasonic (US)
- Voltage: 10-30 VDC from Greengate Switchpack or Greengate system
- Coverage: 1000 sq. ft.
- Field of View: Two Way (360°)
- Light Level Sensing: 0 to 300 foot-candles
- Housing: Durable, injection molded housing
- Mounting: Mounts directly to ceiling tile, to a 4” square box and round mud ring or to 4” octagon box
*MFG Part Number*:
|Usually Ships In:||3 to 5 Business Days|
|Eligible for Free Ground Shipping||Yes|