Provides a minimum of 90-minutes of illumination for the rated wattage upon the loss of AC power. Ideal for applications that require ensconced emergency lighting in wall or ceiling.
- Type: Single Door
- Wattage: 50W (2 x 25W MR11)
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Input Voltage: 120V-277V
- Trim and door panels in durable white textured powder coated paint. Can be wall papered or field painted
- Trim and pnel doors lay flush with mounting surface. No exposed hardware
- Vertically adjustable bar hangers allow for flush mounting of trims to ceiling face, accommoades ceiling or walls up to 5/8" thick
- Optics: 180 degree side to side. 90 degree down-and-out, relative to mounting height
- Lamps are ensconced until activated in the emergency mode.
- Self-diagnostics is provided as a standard feature. The diagnostic feature tests the unit once every 28 days by opening the doors for 1 second and then closing them, without turning the lamps on. Following this, a load test will be performed for 29 minutes checking for lamp, battery or transfer default. The charger function is monitored continuously.
- IR receiver is provided as a standard feature.
- Installation: Wall or ceiling mount. Exposed or concealed suspension ceiling systems. T-bar clips secure unit to grid in ceiling-mount applications
- Rough-in dimensions: 5-1/2" x 5-1/4". Allow 2" for door panel opening clearance
- 2 x 25W 12V MR11 halogen
|Usually Ships In:||2 to 4 weeks|
|Light Bulb||Not Included|
|Eligible for Free Ground Shipping||Yes|
May We Suggest
Special Price $679.00
Regular Price: $837.90