Graceful arcuate-shaped perforated housing for indirect lighting with a soft, glowing appearance.
Please note: Following configurations are for LiteSpeed Quick-Ship which usually takes 10 business days for assembly. Other options available but may have longer lead time. Refer to spec sheet for details.
- Family: SAE 98PF
- Type: Pendant Mounted Indirect
- Number of Lamps: 6 lamps (2 per cross-section) or 9 lamps (3 per cross-section)
- Bulb Type: T8
- Finish: Textured Matte White
- Ballast Type: Electronic
- Wiring Options:
- 1CWQ: Fixture is wired such that all lamps are switched together. The internal fixture wiring provides for continuous connections between fixtures for row-configured applications.
- TW-2CWQ: For 2-lamp in cross section fixtures, the fixture is wired such that the in-line lamps are switched separately. For 3-lamp in cross section fixtures, the fixture is wired such that the in-line center lamps are switched separately from the in-line outer lamps. The internal fixture wiring provides for continuous connections between fixtures for row-configured applications
- Voltage: 120V or 277V
- Mounting: Field Adjustable aircraft cable with 51" cable length
- End Caps: End caps are 14-gauge steel with no holes or knockouts, finished to match housing. Two fasteners on each end cap allow tight attachment to
ends of fixtures without removing reflector. End caps are required at each end of row and on both ends of an individual fixture
- 32W T8 linear fluorescent
LS-P-I-98PF-612 , LS-P-I-98PF-912
|Usually Ships In:||2 to 4 weeks|
|Light Bulb||Not Included|
|Please Note||Cannot be expedited , Does not ship to Hawaii/Alaska, Not Eligible for International Shipment|
|Bulb Base||Medium Bi-Pin|
|Eligible for Free Ground Shipping||Yes|
Special Price $1.85
Regular Price: $4.52As low as: $0.45