Rotating about its teardrop center, the Ar Ruthiane's unique hourglass support arms grasp bullet shaped motor housings.
At 48” in diameter, the Ruthiane is Matthews’ most substantial fan. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed.
- Finish (Standard): Black, Bronze, Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Polished Copper
- Blade Type: Wood (Brazilian Mahogany)
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel, the Ar Ruthiane carries a limited lifetime warranty
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite
- Increasing angles of fan heads to support poles increases speed of axial rotation
- Optimum fan head position is 60 degrees
- Standard Equipment:
- Lutron decora-style SFS-5E fully vairable wall switch in white
- 10" Downrod (5", 20", 30", 48" or 72" downrods available - sold separately). Downrods can be easily cut - they are not threaded.
- Flat ceiling canopy
AR-CR-WD , AR-CP-WD , AR-BN-WD , AR-BK-WD , AR-BZ-WD
|Usually Ships In:||5 to 10 Business Days|
|Style||Contemporary/Modern, Retro/Vintage/Nostalgic, Traditional, Transitional|
|Listing||cUL, Damp, UL|
|Eligible for Free Ground Shipping||Yes|
May We Suggest
Special Price $2,120.00
Regular Price: $2,650.00