The Brisa 2000 is a unique rotational ceiling fan. Like satellites orbiting a planet, the Brisa's select mahogany blades and lunar counterweight gently orbit about its spherical gear housing.
The motor head can be infinitely positioned in a 180-degree arc for optimum air movement; the greater the angle of the motor to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed.
- Finish: Bronze, Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Black, Polished Copper
- Blade Type: Metal
- Includes decorative cage
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel, the Brisa carries a limited lifetime
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite
- Standard Equipment:
- Lutron decora–style SFS–5E fully variable wall switch in white
- 10" downrod - (5", 20", 30", 48" or 72" downrods available- sold separately). Downrods can be easily field cut; they are not threaded
- Flat ceiling canopy.
B2K-CR-MTL , B2K-CP-MTL , B2K-BN-MTL , B2K-BZ-MTL , B2K-BK-MTL
|Usually Ships In:||5 to 10 Business Days|
|Style||Contemporary/Modern, Retro/Vintage/Nostalgic, Traditional, Transitional|
|Listing||cUL, Damp, UL|
|Eligible for Free Ground Shipping||Yes|
May We Suggest
Special Price $1,656.00
Regular Price: $2,070.00