The white Rhea is mouth blown cased glass with a soda dip resulting in a unique air bubble effect, giving the glass a textured look with a smooth, glossy surface. The blue and umbra Rhea are mouth blown cased glass, textured and mottled with various size and color frits, incorporating lightly saturated hues and subtle textures that vary in shade and intensity with changes in light.
Showcasing bold and beautiful artistry from small producers, our colorful montage of pendants and wall sconces fuses multi-colored art glass with unique patterns and techniques invented by the heart and soul of the Artisan.
- Color: Blue, White
- Finish: Brushed Nickel, Chrome, Dark Bronze
- Lamping: Halogen or LED
- Complete pendant set includes canopy, socket set, glass shade and bulb
- Canopy: Quick connect pendant canopy includes 60W electronic transformer and 1W minimum load. Quick adjust cable with no exposed hardware
- Socket Set: includes 6-ft of braided cable and hang-straight tube that is field cuttable
- Hand crafted glass may vary in patterning and overall look
- Halogen: 1 x 50W max 12V JC-50 halogen (Included)
- LED: 1 x 5W 12V LED - 3500K , CRI 70, 230 lumens
MP-LED599 , MP-599
|Usually Ships In:||3 to 5 Business Days|
|Eligible for Free Ground Shipping||Yes|