Nora Lighting's universal recessed housing is the base standard for line voltage recessed fixtures. Designed for IC applications, it offers the widest range and variety of high quality, attractive finishing trims for lamps ranging from simple A-type to larger PAR sources.
- Trim and light bulb sold separately
- Voltage: 120V
- Minimum Clearances: Direct contact allowed; no clearances are required
- Ceiling Thickness: Accepts 3/8"-1-3/8" to accommodate various ceiling thicknesses
- Lamp Position: Socket clips directly to back of trim for perfect 90º vertical alignment of lamp socket. Socket is automatically positioned for optimum performance and lamp position consistency when socket is installed on trim or reflector.
- Installation: High tensions tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience
- Junction Box: Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains seven 1/2" knockouts and four Romex® with strain relief
- Electrical: Quick Connector provided
- Maximum Wattage: 50W (actual wattage varies with trim)
*MFG Part Number*:
|Usually Ships In:||5 to 10 Business Days|
|Recessed Rating||IC Rated|
|Listing||cUL, Damp, UL|
|Eligible for Free Ground Shipping||No|