Lutron Radio Powr SavrTM occupancy/vacancy sensors are wireless, battery-powered, passive infrared (PIR) sensors that automatically control lights via RF communication to compatible dimming and switching devices.
These sensors detect the heat (IR radiation of 9.5 μm) from people moving within an area to determine when the space is occupied. The sensors then wirelessly transmit the appropriate commands to the associated dimming and switching devices to turn the lights on or off automatically. They combine both convenience and exceptional energy savings potential along with ease of installation.
- Finish: White
- Wireless occupancy sensor has 3 settings available: Auto-On/Auto-Off, Auto-On Low-Light/Auto-Off, and Manual-On/Auto-Off
- Auto-On Low-Light feature will turn lights on automatically only if there is less than approximately 10 Lux (1 fc) of ambient light
- Uses Clear Connect technology
- Passive infrared motion detection with exclusive Lutron® XCTTM Technology for fine motion detection
- 360˚ coverage ranges from 324 ft2 (30.2 m2) to 676 ft2 (62.4 m2), depending on mounting height
- Simple and intuitive adjustments available for Timeout, Auto-On, and Activity settings
- Supports advanced occupancy features, such as dependent occupancy groups and customizable occupied/unoccupied presets in some systems
- Lens illuminates during test mode to verify ideal locations
- Front accessible test buttons make programming easy