The double-headed rotational ceiling fan, Dagny, with cylindrical central housing and straight, parallel arms, is designed in the retrospective aesthetic.
The Dagny offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air-conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- Size: 39 inches
- Finish: Textured Bronze
- Blade Type: Metal
- Includes decorative cage
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Standard Equipment:
- One downrod of 10". (5", 20", 30", 48" or 72" downrods also available - sold separately)
- Hand-held and wall-mountable 3-speed remote control
- Vaulted ceiling canopy for up to 29 degrees
- Increasing angles of fan heads to support poles increases speed of axial rotation
- Optimum fan head position is 60 degrees