Atlas transforms a common bulb into a spotlight, enveloping it along its outline. Taking its nudity as the starting point, it dresses the bulb up with a transparent suit that also gives the lamp the added benefit of lightness.
- Finish: Transparent
- Material: Polycarbonate, Polyamide, Acrylic
- Transparent polycarbonate shade that envelopes the light source
- Canopy made of white polyamide
- Translucent electrical cord
- Designer: Joan Gaspar, 2000
- Width: 4.33"
- Height: 6.69"
- Canopy: 4" Dia x 1.36" H
- Weight: 0.55 lbs
- 1 x 13W PAR30 E26 Medium Base LED, 2700K (Not Included)