Nora Lighting’s family of 5" GU24 Compact Fluorescent IC Airtight housings offers affordable solutions for energy savings in insulated ceiling environments. NO ballast are required for GU24 lamps, as the ballast is incorporated into the lamp itself, which means the end user can select the wattage by simply changing the lamps.
- Trim and light bulb sold separately
- Voltage: 120V Input; Triac/ELV dimming
- Minimum Clearances: “IC” Housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required
- Ceiling Thickness: Housing adjusts from 3/8" – 1-1/4" to accommodate various ceiling thicknesses.
- Installation: High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Junction Box: Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains seven 1/2" knockouts and four ROMEX pryouts with strain relief
- Emergency Option: 90 minute battery back-up must be ordered and installed as a self contained kit set apart from the housing
- Electrical: Quick Connector provided