The PW-302 Passive Infrared (PIR) Wall Switch Sensor turns lights ON and OFF based on occupancy. It contains two relays for controlling two independent lighting loads or circuits, and a variety of features.
- Wallplate not included - compatible with decorator styles
- Finish: Black, Grey, Ivory, Light Almond, White, Red
- Voltage: 120/277 VAC
- IR Range On Axis: 525 SqFt
- Load: 0-800 W 1/6 hp, 0-1000 W 1/6 hp, 0-1200 W 1/6 hp
- Light Output 1FC D: Auto-ON to 50%
- Response Time: 5 to 30 minutes
- Special Features: Multi-way Dual Relay
- High sensitivity and dense coverage for exceptional performance
- Two relays for control of two separate lighting loads or circuits
- Defaults to Manual-ON to 50% operation for maximum energy savings
- Optional neutral connection with break off tab to expose neutral terminals
- Allows multi-way control from one of up to four control location
- Typical Applications: Small Office, Small Conference Room, Lunch/Break Rooms
- Length: 2.73"
- Width: 1.75"
- Extension : 1.81"