6-in Incandescent Air-Tight Sloped Ceiling Remodel IC Housing with Quick Connect
Nora Lighting’s IC housings for sloped ceilings offer a clear path of unobstructed light from a 6/12 pitch (22-1/2 degree) ceiling to any floor or work plane. Airtight housing additionally reduces energy costs by decreasing the flow of air escaping through the ceiling. Rated for direct contact with insulation and adjacent ceiling structures, Nora’s sloped IC housings are easy and quick to install and accept standard down light or adjustable finishing trims. Also available as remodel.
- Trim and light bulb sold separately
- "IC" Housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required
- Pitch: 6/12; Angle: 22-1/2 Degrees
- Ceiling thickness varies from 3/8" – 1-3/8"
- Three adjustment points allow slight tilt of housing cylinder with slide and tilt adjustments for the socket.
- High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Contains seven 1/2" knockouts and four ROMEX® pryouts with strain relief
- Quick connector provided
- 1 x 40W A19 / 75W R/PAR30
|Usually Ships In:||3 to 5 Business Days|
|Light Bulb||Not Included|
|Recessed Rating||IC Rated|
|Eligible for Free Ground Shipping||Yes|
Price From: $17.73
Price From: $14.95
Price From: $13.68
Price From: $11.43
Price From: $12.06
Price From: $13.50