Required for each 24V RGB LED Tape Light run. It installs between the driver and the power line interconnector. The controller can be used to toggle between colors or changing modes.
- A controller is required for each RGB LED tape light run
- Input Wire: 9-1/2" (10-ft NARGB-762 or 30-ft NARGB-763) - sold separately
- Output wire: 12"
- Functions: 16 different colors, 3 brightness levels, On/Off, 4 color patterns (Flash, Strobe, Fade, Smooth)
- Note: Capable of synchronizing multiple RGB controllers. RGB Remote control sold separately (NARGB-761). Power line interconnector required for each RGB LED Tape light run
- Compatible with Hand Held remote (NARGB-71)
- Listing: RoHS compliant