Combining Class 2 Transformers in a single package creates a single source to wire multiple runs of low voltage fixtures such as under cabinet and display luminaires.
- Finish: Black
- Wattage Capacity: 60W
- Voltage Input: 120V
- Voltage Output: 24V
- 1W minimum load
- Secondary wiring for Class 2 transformers does not require conduit sheathed cable or clamp wiring techniques
- Intrinsically safe, Class 2 transformers permit no greater than a 5 amp current be drawn
- Non-metallic sheathed cable may be used for secondary wiring in walls and ceilings
- Drop down to a smaller gauge wire if space in fixture does not permit secure connection directly with the non-metallic sheathed cable
- Powers most cabinet fixtures
- Built-in auto reset, soft start, short and overload circuit protection features. The soft start delayed start feature extends lamp life by delaying the abrupt inrush current to the lamp
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmers. Dimmers should always be installed on the primary side of the transformer
- Enclosure has knockouts on three sides. Screw holes are located on one long side for securing enclosure in place.
|Usually Ships In:||3 to 5 Business Days|
|Eligible for Free Ground Shipping||Yes|