Matthews Fan Eliza 56" Ceiling Fan
Designed by Chicago architect Stephen Katz in 2013, the wet location Eliza blends a beautiful technically derived form with superior function and movement. The unique blade shape is designed to maximize air movement at the outer edge of the blade. The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and greater motor optimization. Equally important is Eliza’s stationary visual statement which combines modern utility with minimalist geometry. Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel, the Eliza has a limited lifetime warranty.
- Size: 56 inches
- Finish: Brushed Nickel, Gloss White, Matte Black
- Blade Finish: Barn Wood, Brushed Nickel, Gloss White, Gray Ash, Old Oak, Walnut, Matte Black
- Blade Pitch: 27º
- Three blades
- Voltage: 110V
- Standard equipment:
- One downrod of 10"
- 6-speed RF remote control with reverse function in black
- Wireless Decorastyle, 6-speed, wall control in white
- Compatible with flat or vaulted ceilings and can be mounted with any of the following downrod lengths: 5", 10", 20", 30", 48" and 72"
- Airflow: 5439 cubic ft per minute on high
- Power: 33.13 watts on high
- Airflow Efficiency: 167 cubic ft per minute per watt
- Blade Sweep: 56"
- Height: 10"
- Downrod: 10"
- Canopy: 6" Dia.
- Motor Type: DC motor
- Weight: 17 lbs