Juno Trac-Master Current Limiting Feeds provide a simple solution for complying with stringent energy codes like ASHRAE 90.1 and California Title 24.
- Current limiting circuit breaker required - sold separately
- Finish: Black, White
- Compatible with Trac-Master, One Circuit track only
- Designed to be installed at every trac feed location, in place of a standard non-limiting feed
- Not intended to be used as a primary circuit protector.
- Heavy-duty 16 gauge (0.060 thick) die formed galvanized steel mounting plate
- Mounting plate slides into trac channel to prevent sagging in suspended applications
- Surface mounting only – not intended to be installed over a j-box
- T-bar compatible only when installed off-grid and fed directly
- One 7/8” knockout for direct electrical feed connections
- Includes ground terminal attachment screw
- Injection molded polycarbonate cover attaches to mounting plate using tamper-resistant screws (screwdriver bit supplied with each mini end feed)
- Mini end feed connector is permanently attached to trac using one-way screw