The Italo Ventania is the largest ceiling fan in the Matthews Fan Co collection. Its vortex sculpted arms grasp also remarkable, side-mounted blades in gentle, equatorial rotation.
The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angle of the motor to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotational is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed.
- Finish: Bronzette, Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Matte Black, Polished Copper
- Blade Type: Wood (Brazilian Mahogany)
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel, the Italo Ventania carries a limited lifetime warranty
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite
- Damp location with powder or clear coat only
- Standard Equipment:
- Lutron decora–style SFS–5E fully variable wall switch in white
- 10" downrod - (5", 20", 30", 48" or 72" downrods available- sold separately). Downrods can be easily field cut; they are not threaded
- Flat ceiling canopy