The Vent-Bettina rotational ceiling fan is thoughtfully designed with its arms gently curving upwards.
The fan offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angle of the motor to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotational is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed.
- Finish: Bronzette, Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Black, Polished Copper
- Blade Type: Wood (Brazilian Mahogany)
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel, the Bettina carries a limited lifetime warranty
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite
- Damp location with powder or clear coat only
- Standard Equipment:
- Lutron decora–style SFS–5E fully variable wall switch in white
- 10" downrod - (5", 20", 30", 48" or 72" downrods available- sold separately). Downrods can be easily field cut; they are not threaded
- Flat ceiling canopy