Dedicated new construction housing for installation in non insulated ceilings, must specify. Air-tight construction provides energy savings by reducing the flow of air through the ceiling.
- Trim and light bulb sold separately
- Driver: 120V Input; Triac/ELV dimming
- Input Voltage: 120V or 277V
- Plaster Frame: 0.040 steel frame with integral bar hanger brackets. Brackets can accommodate longer 27" accessory flat bar hangers.
- Housing: 0.040 aluminum one-piece can. Adjustable ceiling thickness from 3/8" to 7/8".
- Bar Hangers: Two 13-3/4" to 24-1/2" adjustable bar hangers with captive nails are included on frame. Bar hangers are parallel to junction box, but can be repositioned 90º perpendicular to junction box if desired. "L" Shaped bar hanger foot to align to bottom of construction joist. A T-Bar notch allow for easy installation in a suspended ceiling.
- Junction Box: Prewired 25 cubic inch 0.064" thick galvanized steel, with seven 1/2" knockouts, four Romex® pryouts, and snap on covers.
- Non-Insulated housings require a minimum clearance of 3" from thermal insulation and 1/2" from adjacent building components.
- 18W LED, 1500 lm