Nora NHMICD2-615 6" Marquise II IC Air-Tight Double Wall New Construction Housing
Dedicated new construction housing for use in insulated ceilings can be in direct contact with thermal insulation. Air-tight construction provides energy savings by reducing the flow of air through the ceiling.
- Trim and light bulb sold separately
- Driver: 120V Input; Triac/ELV dimming
- Input Voltage: 120V or 277V
- Plaster Frame: 0.040 steel frame with integral bar hanger brackets. Brackets can accommodate longer 27" accessory flat bar hangers.
- Housing: 0.040 aluminum housing with riveted cap adjusts from 3/8" to 7/8". Spring brackets accept torsion wing trim springs; slots on socket plate surface accept standard coil springs.
- Clearance: "IC" Insulated ceiling housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required.
- Bar Hangers: Two 13-3/4" to 24-1/2" adjustable bar hangers with captive nails are included on frame. Bar hangers are parallel to junction box, but can be repositioned 90º perpendicular to junction box if desired. "L" Shaped bar hanger foot to align to bottom of construction joist. A T-Bar notch allow for easy installation in a suspended ceiling.
- Junction Box: Prewired 25 cubic inch 0.064" thick galvanized steel, with five 1/2", two 3/4" knockouts, four Romex® pryouts, and snap on covers.
- 18W LED, 1500 lm