Dedicated remodel housing for use in insulated ceilings, must specify. Air-tight construction provides energy savings by reducing the flow of air through the ceiling.
- Trim and light bulb sold separately
- Driver: 120V Input; Triac/ELV dimming
- Input Voltage: 120V
- Housing: 0.040 aluminum housing adjusts to a maximum ceiling thickness of 5/8" (16mm). Housing terminates at a 1/4" ceiling flange for even positioning of housing angle within the ceiling.
- Mounting: Four high tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housing to 5/8" thick (max) ceiling (Hole cutout template provided for convenience).
- Junction Box: Prewired 25 cubic inch 0.064" thickgalvanized steel, with five 1/2", two 3/4" knockouts, four Romex® pryouts, and snap on covers.
- Non-Insulated housings require a minimum clearance of 3" from thermal insulation and 1/2" from adjacent building components.
- 30W LED, 2500 lm