Air-tight housing additionally reduces energy costs by decreasing the flow or air escaping through the ceiling. Rated for direct contact with insulation and adjacent ceiling structures. Nora’s sloped IC housings are easy and quick to install and accepts Marquise II sloped reflectors
- Trim and light bulb sold separately
- Input Voltage: 120V
- Driver: Triac/ELV/0-10V dimming
- Plaster Frame: High quality .035 steel die cut one piece frame. Bar hanger brackets on all four sides provide two possible positions for installations. Integral brackets and winguts enable housing to be adjusted for 2/12 - 6/12 ceiling pitch.
- Housing: 0.035 steel housing. Riveted wrap and dome cap construction. Integral fold-out torsion spring brackets. Knockouts near top of housing provided for coil springs.
- Clearance: “IC” Insulated ceiling housings are direct contact rated. Not to be used in direct contact with spray foam insulation.
- Junction Box: Prewired 25 cubic inch 0.064" thick galvanized steel, with seven 1/2" knockouts, four Romex® pryouts, and snap on covers.
- Aperture Size: 6"
- Length: 13"
- Width: 7-1/8"
- Height: 7-1/2"
- 18W LED, 1400 lm