This remote magnetic transformer converts standard 120 or 277 volt line-voltage to 12 volts, providing the necessary voltage for powering a MonoRail, Kable Lite, Wall MonoRail or FreeJack low-voltage lighting system.
- Type of Transformer: Magnetic
- Input Voltage: 120V, 277V
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Wattage: 300 Watts
- Feed: Single Feed
- Single feed transformer converts 120 line voltage to 12V to provide the necessary voltage for powering a monorail, kable lite, wall monorail or freejack low-voltage lighting system
- It can power lamps totaling up to 300 watts
- This transformer is equipped with a fast acting secondary circuit breaker that will safely turn the system off should a short occur
- Once the short has been removed the breaker can be reset
- The transformer must be installed in a remote but accessible location (such as above the ceiling or in a closet)
- To simply the installation, the transformer should be located no more than 20-ft from the run or power feed
- The electrician will need to supply the proper gauge conductor from the transformer to the power feed location based on distance
- Dimmable with 600W low voltage magnetic dimmer. The dimmer is placed on the line side of the transformer
- Dimming a transformer may create a buzzing sound, which may be objectionable in some applications. A debuzzing dimming coil can be purchased separately to reduce the audible noise
- The transformer provides a single 300W output and must be used with a single-feed canopy or other power feed option (sold separately)
- 12V transformers require the use of 12V lamps
- Length: 10.6"
- Width: 4.3"
- Height: 4.1"
- Product Weight: 8.41 lbs