Ideal for residential spaces and lower-mounted commercial applications, the OCULUX 7011 combines high-output COB LED with easy-to-use films for three separate beam-spreads, along with an adjustable base to accommodate a variety of user preferences. With the driver and thermal/ optical management encased in the die-casting housing, this compact unit offers a clean, efficient, versatile design that works with almost any décor.
- System: H Track, L Track, J/J2 Track
- Finish: Black, Brushed Nickel, Dark Bronze, White
- Beam Spread: 17 degrees, 30 degrees, 50 degrees
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 830 - 890
- CBCP: Up to 4972
- CRI: 90
- Dimming: 100% - 10% ELV, TRIAC
- Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- Voltage: 120V
- 3 beam angle options included:
- 50° beam film pre-installed
- Interchangeable 30° film supplied
- Remove film for 17° spot beam
- Integral driver and high output COB LED
- Outperforms halogen 65W MR16
- 350° horizontal and 90° vertical aiming
- Length: 2.38"
- Width: 3.5"
- Height: 6.38"
- 1 x 11W LED (Included)