Service & Value. That’s Alera.
Alera Lighting offers architectural linear LED and fluorescent products within the Hubbell Lighting, Incorporated platform.
This brand features linear suspended, recessed, surface, and wall mounted products for commercial use. Applications for these products include office, retail, education, health care, corporate campus, air and rail transportation facilities, places of worship and youth centers.
At Alera, they know that architecturally relevant lighting is designed to strategically augment the occupied area and should be combined with sustainable technology to provide energy savings. Their goal is to bring you the best solution to exceed your needs for performance, energy savings, aesthetics, and sustainability. Their uniquely designed, wide-spread optical systems allow generous spacings between products.
Alera Lighting is manufactured within continental North America. Marketing and Customer Support are centralized in the LEED silver Hubbell Lighting headquarters located in Greenville, South Carolina. Alera products are represented internationally by a network of independent lighting representatives who provide value-added support for architectural, specification oriented project work.
See below for a highlight of one of their popular products.
Slender, luminescent blades are placed along each side of an elegant curvature to create unparalleled aesthetics.
Curvista Suspension Light
Sophisticated in style and function, CurVista is an appropriate choice for open or individual offices, lobbies, reception areas, classrooms, cafeterias, health care facilities, and retail.
– Elegant curved profile with side louvers- Heavy 20-gauge construction with aluminum die-cast components and blades
– Choice of solid louver blades (CVSL) or perforated louver blades (CVPL)
– Direct/Indirect distribution with approximately 30% downlight
– Available with optional installed open or closed loop daylight sensors (DSPL, DSL) when daylight dimming systems are desired
– Up to four lamps in cross section for high light levels and/or switching applications
– Consistent, predictable mounting locations are contractor-friendly
– Adjustable 48″ (CM48) aircraft cable suspension standard, fixed 18″ (FCM18) cable standard for two-lamp units
– T8 or T5HO lamps
– Patented die-cast joiners and end caps ensure straight rows with no light leak
– UL Listed, CSA Certified
View our full selection of Alera Lighting fixtures by clicking HERE.
(sourced from www.aleralighting.com)