- Founded by Ernesto Gismondi and Sergio Mazza in Milan, 1960
- Artemide was named after Artemis, the Greek goddess of the moon.
- 80% of their products use LED or other eco-friendly lighting
Their style in 5 words or less:
- High fashion, contemporary Italian lighting
What we love:
- Artemide manages to combine mental comfort and aesthetic pleasure through its products.
- Artemide products show that lights are companions to people, not just visual aids.
- Because Artemide is named after Artemis, a lot of their products have moonlit glow about them.
- The Tolomeo lamp has been used in various movies.